Jim's NowPublic Postings

Random thoughts about the world, politics,politics, comedy, and stuff I post on NowPublic.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Statesville, North Carolina, United States

57, bald, beard, 5'3" 189# single and looking

Sunday, February 26, 2006

latest post from my myspace.com blog

Saturday 25/02/2006

6:35 PM - ok, who's next?
Current mood: excited


who's next? who has a long lost relative they want found.......lol

seriously folks, gonna start chargin for this....lol....I need the $$$

I just found another lost friend for a friend on here....took me 4 phone calls

damn I'm smokin HOT!!

I told my roommate and she goes....beginner's luck.....

I went HA! yeah right......I used to do skip tracing for auto repo and for process serving, I know a little sumptin about what I'm doing.

so, batter up!!!! who's next? lol


Currently watching:
The Replacement Killers
Release date: By 01 July, 1998

4 Comments - 2 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove


The Wife :)


Wooo Hooo!! Hell Yeah at finding them!!! i'd say do it for a living if you can. i used to do skip tracing for a long time in the rent to own industry and it can be a lottttt of fun. Especially when we abide by the FDCPA laws..YEAH RIGHT LMFAO!!!!!! Whata a great friend you are. Tell your roomate it's not beginners luck. You just know your shit :)

- slave carolyn


Posted by The Wife :) on Sunday 26/02/2006 at 12:25 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]



(¯`·._.·[Master Jim]·._.·´¯)


you're damn right I do

feels good too

thanks baby


Posted by (¯`·._.·[Master Jim]·._.·´¯) on Sunday 26/02/2006 at 12:28 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]



o0~denee~0o

i wanna find my dad, but im not too sure youll have much luck, i havent found anything yet
his name is Clifford (James?) barker. he was in the navy in 85 time frame, and in the phillipines in 84'85ish. i THINK hes around 47 years old


Posted by o0~denee~0o on Sunday 26/02/2006 at 3:07 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]



(¯`·._.·[Master Jim]·._.·´¯)


Call me Denee, or at least get on chat and gimme more info



here we go again folks......lol


Posted by (¯`·._.·[Master Jim]·._.·´¯) on Sunday 26/02/2006 at 8:33 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home