Jim's NowPublic Postings

Random thoughts about the world, politics,politics, comedy, and stuff I post on NowPublic.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Statesville, North Carolina, United States

57, bald, beard, 5'3" 189# single and looking

Sunday, February 26, 2006

2nd to latest post on myspace blog

Saturday 25/02/2006

4:27 PM - I love it when a Plan comes together
Current mood: accomplished
Category: Life


I love it when a plan comes together. A friend of mine on myspace, Brittany, asked me to help find her dad who she hasn't spoken to since the age of 4, she's 22 now.

Well today she and I put our heads together and she gave me some more details of who to look for; other relatives who may know the location of her dad.

Would you believe this one name she gave me, there isn't ONE single listed entry in the Oregon phone book?.....geeeezzz

So I started calling California listings of that last name, thnking one of them might be related and know the Oregon clan of that name, and lo and behold, the first warm body I got turned out to be her biological grandma, and she then put Brittany in touch with her Daddy, who grandma had said they have been searching for her for years. Gramma was house sitting in northern California, and was due to go back to Oregon on Monday. She said it was an answer to their prayers that they have now found Brittany, AND that she was even there in Northern California to answer my phone call.

He thought she was still in California, but she's now in Texas. He, it turns out is just over the hill from ME; maybe 50 miles or so.

So they talked awhile, both cried, both exchanged addresses and phone numbers, and they're all happy now.

Damn I'm da bomb, and SOOO modest about it too....lol

So lets all give Brittany a congrats for finding her long lost dad and gramma!!!!


3 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove


Courtney

UR the BEST

Posted by Courtney on Saturday 25/02/2006 at 5:23 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]



(¯`·._.·[Master Jim]·._.·´¯)


I know!

lol

but so are you


Posted by (¯`·._.·[Master Jim]·._.·´¯) on Saturday 25/02/2006 at 5:31 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]



Impetuous_wench


You go Master.... Your a go to it sorta Guy.. i am Proud of Ya!


Posted by Impetuous_wench on Saturday 25/02/2006 at 5:55 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home