Jim's NowPublic Postings

Random thoughts about the world, politics,politics, comedy, and stuff I post on NowPublic.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Statesville, North Carolina, United States

57, bald, beard, 5'3" 189# single and looking

Sunday, February 26, 2006

myspace post from 2-23

Thursday 23/02/2006

5:07 PM - I love twisting my roommate's mind
Category: Life


My roommate knows I'm into D/s and BDSM. She knows I have owned slaves and want to find a good slave again.

She is so closed-minded that she has a hard time wrapping her mind around the D/s thing and how someone can enjoy pain.

A friend of mine who is a slave, who shall remain nameless here, sent me some pics of her after a good caning. I was editing the pic when my roommate snuck up on me while I was resizing that pic


She's like HOLY SHIT what happened to her?

I said she got beat
she's like WHAT FUCKIN ASSHOLE WOULD DO THAT to a girl?

I said, hmmmm I would!


she looked at me all funny

I said, she gets off on that


she looked at me like we're nuts when I said you get off on that, I said, well you dont beat them like that out of anger, it's erotic pain


she just shook her head and left


she'll never get her mind around the concept of that one

So now I've been teasing her, telling her about various kinds of pain and how someone can enjoy it.

she's still having a hard time wrapping her mind around it....

gawd I love tweeking her mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home