Jim's NowPublic Postings

Random thoughts about the world, politics,politics, comedy, and stuff I post on NowPublic.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Statesville, North Carolina, United States

57, bald, beard, 5'3" 189# single and looking

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Weird Dreams

You know how in elementary school and JR High, you'd hear things about kids found kissing a new gf or bf?

Other kids would be going.... Jenn and Ken, sitting in a tree, K I S S I N G!!First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a monkey in a baby carriage.

Well last night I dreamed I was composing something like that as a campaign slogan for an anti Bush rally and here is what I came up with.

Bush and bin Laden, sitting in a tree, kicking the asses of you and me. First comes war, then comes the patriot act, then comes a revolt to take our country back.


Yeah I know, I have some weird ass dreams.

Anyone who uses this, be sure to give me credit. And pass it around liberally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home