Jim's NowPublic Postings

Random thoughts about the world, politics,politics, comedy, and stuff I post on NowPublic.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Statesville, North Carolina, United States

57, bald, beard, 5'3" 189# single and looking

Thursday, April 27, 2006

what Fahrenheit 9/11 didn't do, this will

Everyone should take 90 minutes out of their busy lives to watch this video.

What Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11 DIDN'T do for this country, this video will. It will show beyond a shadow of a doubt that the falling of the world trade center and the supposed plane crashing into the pentagon was a carefully planned ruse.

Even on 9/11 itself, I was watching the events unfold from about a min after the first plane hit. A good friend of mine woke me up from a dead sleep and told me to turn on the TV immediately. I did so, and once she told me that a plane had hit the world trade center, my first thought was Bush and cohorts. Foreign terrorism never entered my mind, even after the news said that supposedly it was Osama Bin Laden's handiwork.

What especially struck me as I watched the events of that day unfold was the lack of visible debris from the pentagon hit.

I just recently had an opportunity to drive past the pentagon on the very highway the plane supposedly crossed before slamming into the pentagon. I can tell you one thing for "absolute, I'll go to my grave believing it" certain, is that no passenger jet could have done what the government is claiming that jet did. The very layout of the pentagon, from the highway to the building itself, makes their story TOTALLY implausable.

Pnac, Project for a new American Century, is the basis for why 9/11 happened, and The patriot act and homeland security and the subsequent invasion of our privacy is the result. And it can only get worse. All our emails are monitored, yet has any terrorism been thwarted? NO.

Have we caught Osama? NO

Are we hiding Osama? OF COURSE

Is he likely hiding on Bush's ranch? HELL YEAH!

What sense does homeland security make when someone like a retired school teacher from Rhode Island makes a huge payment on his JC Pennys bill and it triggers a terrorist alert? WTF is up with that? Oh sure, terrorists always pay their bills to large corporations just before going to committ a terrorist act. yeahhhhhhhhhhhh right.....what planet are you living on? If you believe that one, it sure ain't Earth.

Here's what I say needs to be done, agree with me or not, but if you don't do as I suggest, you have no one to blame but yourself for our situation. Spread this video around, get EVERYONE you know to watch it. Hold screenings in your home if need be, get everyone you know online to watch it. The more Americans who know about this video, the less the government can do to hide the facts any longer.

And when you send this to people, make sure you keep on them to stay focused and watch it. I gave it to one person to watch and guess what, this person would rather work on pimping out their myspace page than watch it.......geeeesh. Make sure this video is seen......our survival depends on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home