Jim's NowPublic Postings

Random thoughts about the world, politics,politics, comedy, and stuff I post on NowPublic.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Statesville, North Carolina, United States

57, bald, beard, 5'3" 189# single and looking

Thursday, March 16, 2006

WTF?

WTF is it about girls that make them want to come to ME and tell ME they're about to off themselves?

This one girl I used to talk to all the time on yahoo, started going psycho on me about a year ago, so I cut her off my list.

I didn't block her though, just deleted her off yahoo.

Tonight she tells me she's committing suicide.

I check her profile on collarme, and sure enough, there is a suicide note in her journal entry.

So I call the cops in propect KY and give them all the info I have on the girl, and they're out searching for her.

hopefully she'll get a padded cell and some counciling.

If the cops find her, this will be the 2nd time in 7 yrs that I have had cops rescue a girl in middle of her suicide attempt.

I'm supposed to call back in 15 min or so to see if they have located her.....more to come

peace out

update, cops found her, they're with her as I am writing this

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home