Jim's NowPublic Postings

Random thoughts about the world, politics,politics, comedy, and stuff I post on NowPublic.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Statesville, North Carolina, United States

57, bald, beard, 5'3" 189# single and looking

Thursday, March 16, 2006

WTF? part deux

she comes back on yahoo after the cops leave her....what the fuck's up with leaving her there?

she rags on me for calling the cops, THEN spills out to me WHY she wants to die now.

she had terminal cancer. So she's not long for this world, whether by her own hand or nature's.

She's obviously out of it, she accused me of leaving stupid messages on her phone, ( I no longer have her # anyway) and accused me of lying about my name. She has known my name for 3 yrs. but the cops gave her a diff as to who called in. Well it turns out I'm not the only one who called the cops, and they gave her the other guy's name.

So, I thought, well...if you want to be a self pitying bitch about it....

there's obviously nothing I can do to keep her from off'n herself, and she's gonna die anyway from cancer OR....so I washed my hands of the whole thing.

cold hearted, yeah, I know, but I have no sympathy for stupidity, as those of you who know me are fully aware, and she coulda got treatment in time to stop the cancer but wouldn't. SOOOO.....I could care less at this point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home